Arrange a visualization event at Visual Arena – we’ll provide the venue!
Would you like to hold a visualization event at Visual Arena? Now you can apply to use our premises at no cost!
Visual Arena wants to enable more people to obtain knowledge about visualization and the breadth that exists within the field. That is why we are now offering anyone wanting to arrange an event about visualization, directed at the public, the opportunity to hold the event on our premises, free of charge.
In addition to offering the premises, we can assist in sharing information about the event in our networks and on social media, and also offer technical support at the start of the event and act as a stand-by during the event. Read more about our premises
- The event must be open to the public, or certain target audiences must be invited, as motivated based on Visual Arena’s operations.
- Visual Arena deems the event to be relevant from a visualization perspective.
- The offer is valid during our opening hours, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Only free admission.
- Membership in Visual Arena required.
When you arrange an event, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Cleaning up before and after the event. (within normal office hours)
- Reception and registration.
- Bring your own conference materials, such as pens and paper.
- Ordering coffee and snacks and/or food. Visual Arena’s coffee machine is not included in the booking.
- If there is catering, the person doing the booking is responsible for picking up trash and leftover food, as well as cleaning surfaces.
- Having someone keeping an eye on the outer doors in the lobby if they are kept open, and opening them if they are closed. The doorbell is not audible in the lobby.